MedStack Technology Compliance Policies
Mobile devices and teleworking
- Secure home telework spaces in accordance with Secure Areas policy.
- When entering or displaying sensitive information, protect the keyboard and screen from view by others.
- Use only secure wireless networks.
- Secure mobile devices
- in accordance with the Workstation policy
- both personal and company-owned
- against theft by carrying or leaving in a safe place
- against wireless attacks (such as attacks using WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC)
- Only use mobile devices
- that can be secured effectively
|ISO||A.6.2.1||Mobile device policy|
|SOC2||CC6.7||The entity restricts the transmission, movement, and removal of information to authorized internal and external users and processes, and protects it during transmission, movement, or removal to meet the entity’s objectives.|
- Responsible party: All managers and supervisors
- sanctions: standard
|ISO||A.6.2||Mobile devices and teleworking|
|ISO||A.11.2.6||Security of equipment and assets off-premises|