Policies, Agreements, Terms & Conditions
Payment Processing Services
Life Support Mental Health Inc.
If Subscriber uses the Payment Services, then the following terms will apply:
- Stripe Payments Canada, Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively, “Stripe”) provide certain services to Life Support and to Subscriber that support the Payment Services (the “Stripe Services”). Life Support uses the Stripe Services to process the Fees and other amounts owing by Subscriber to Life Support. Life Support may use data about Subscriber Stripe Account (as defined herein), about Subscriber’s use of the Stripe Services, and about Subscriber’s transactions effected through the Stripe Services for the same purposes for which Life Support is permitted to use other data collected by Life Support in connection with the Services, as provided in the Agreement or the Privacy Statement.
- As part of the Account opening process, Subscriber opened a separate account with Stripe (“Subscriber Stripe Account”) and Subscriber agreed to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement and related obligations, as amended by Stripe from time to time (collectively, the “Subscriber Stripe Agreements”). Subscriber represents and warrants that all information Subscriber provided or will provide to Stripe is accurate and complete. Subscriber hereby agrees with Life Support, and with Stripe, that Subscriber will perform all of Subscriber’s obligations under the Subscriber Stripe Agreements. Subscriber agrees not to use the Stripe Services in any manner that is fraudulent, unlawful, deceptive or abusive.
- Subscriber understands and agrees that Subscriber is responsible and liable to Stripe for all activity on the Subscriber Stripe Account, whether initiated by Subscriber or not (including all transactions, disputes, refunds, reversals, claims, fines associated with such activity, and use of the Services in a manner prohibited under the Agreement or the Subscriber Stripe Agreements).
- SUBSCRIBER WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD LIFE SUPPORT AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS (THE “INDEMNITEES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL SUITS OR CLAIMS BROUGHT BY STRIPE OR ANY THIRD PARTY AGAINST ANY OF THE INDEMNITEES, FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUFFERRED OR INCURRED (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES ON A FULL INDEMNITY BASIS) BY ANY OF THE INDEMNITEES, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACTIVITY ON THE SUBSCRIBER STRIPE ACCOUNT, WHETHER INITIATED BY SUBSCRIBER OR NOT (INCLUDING ALL TRANSACTIONS, DISPUTES, REFUNDS, REVERSALS, CLAIMS, FINES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH ACTIVITY, AND USE OF THE SERVICES IN A MANNER PROHIBITED UNDER THE AGREEMENT OR THE SUBSCRIBER STRIPE AGREEMENTS), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (A) ANY FAILURE BY SUBSCRIBER TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OWING BY SUBSCRIBER TO STRIPE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SUBSCRIBER STRIPE ACCOUNT; OR (B) ANY CLAIM BROUGHT AGAINST LIFE SUPPORT BY STRIPE AND ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES LIFE SUPPORT MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF ANY INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUBSCRIBER TO STRIPE (OR PROVIDED BY SUBSCRIBER TO LIFE SUPPORT, AND WHICH LIFE SUPPORT PROVIDED TO STRIPE). If Life Support makes any payment to Stripe in relation to any such claim, then, without limiting any other remedies available to Life Support, Subscriber authorizes Life Support to use any valid payment method authorized by Subscriber to collect that amount from Subscriber.
- From time to time, Life Support may change the service provider it uses to support the Payment Services, or Life Support may offer the option of using other service providers to support the Payment Services, or Life Support may elect to itself perform some or all of the services that were previously provided by the service provider. If Life Support does so, then, in order to continue to use the Payment Services, Subscriber may be required to agree to additional terms imposed by Life Support. If Subscriber does not wish to accept those terms, then Subscriber must cease using the Payment Services.
Mental Health Check™
Life Support Mental Health Inc. @ 2023
All Rights Reserved